I feel like I have the largest pores in the world & I do everything I can to get rid of black heads. I came across facial steaming & I think it helps clear up my back heads more than anything else.
Facial Steaming benefits:
1. Opens pores
2. removes blackheads
3. Anti-aging benefits (Lets be honest, this is my #1 benefit)
4. Helps prevent pimples
5. Relaxes you
How to steam your face:
1. Clean your face
2. Exfoliate your skin. This helps with unblocking the surface of the skin
3. Start steaming. I have this nano steamer and its amazing. + it also comes with tools to help remove blackheads
4. Put on a mask. I usually grab this indian clay mask or this power mud mask
5. Moisturize! Moisturize! Moisturize!
Deep moisture cream , Rosewater moisture cream , SPF moisturizer
I like to steam my face once a month. It helps clean my massive pores & its so relaxing! If you do this treatment during the day, make sure you apply a moisturizer with sunscreen to help protect your skin. Anytime I do this treatment my skin is literally glowing after!